Sunday, May 18, 2008

Welcome

Sitting here in a nice cool house while it is 105 outside, I decided that I wanted to start blogging again. I miss the interaction, the comments and the fun I had doing it.

Our new school year is starting on June 2nd and I have been busy planning away. This is my son Christopher's last year. Time flies by and my baby will be graduating. We have learned so much together during our 11 years of homeschooling. This last year we will be concentrating on life..things he will need to run a house, fixing his car,etc.

I have spent alot of time reminiscing about the 11 years we have homeschooled. I have made alot of mistakes and learned alot at the same time. The best part of mistakes is learning from them. Each time I learn from one the kids benefit!!

Well it's back to the drawing board for lesson planning. I will post what they are when finished. If you are wanting to be a friend of mine on here leave a comment and I will add you!

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle -
I'd love to hear about your homeschooling... I wish I could do that with my daughter here in TN.

-Kari
My 'Meanwhile, back at the Ranch' blog it at
http://kariwomack.blogspot.com

Debby said...

Hiya Michelle

Good to see you are still at it & learning right along with the kids.
Keep on Keeping on from 1 homeschool mom to the another homeschool mom.

Debby
http://debbysuniquelife.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

Hi Michelle this is Kate..

How did you know you made mistakes did someone come and tell you or did you have to be reviewed?

The Giggles Family said...

Hey Michelle, I look forward to reading about your homeschool and life adventures!

Carrie
www.gigglesgrinsandgrades.blogspot.com